Vilano Forza 3.0 Road Bike Review – Reliable Performance
As some fun fact, Forza is an Italian noun word, which can be translated into English as something like force, strength, forcefulness, power, or might. And from the name itself, we can already get the general description of Vilano Forza 3.0. The manufacturer is faithful to the name given when designing this prestigious performance road bike.
Vilano Forza 3.0 Aluminum Carbon Road Bike Shimano Sora is a bike from the upper class. The layout, the performance, the comfortability, the durability, you will be very satisfied with them all. It is an outstanding choice for extended trips, club rides, fitness, as well as races. The product is based upon a sturdy and strong yet lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with 12k carbon fiber fork. The luxurious frame is able to withstand the harshest impact, but is surprisingly extremely light in weight, and you will be very fascinated by how the bike can go as fast without a hitch.
Vilano Forza 3.0 comes with integrated brake lever shifters for the best braking performance, and 24 speeds for any circumstances faced, with Shimano Claris STI shifters and front derailleur (which has three speeds) plus Shimano Sora rear derailleur (which has eight speeds). Many people love their versatility. You can simply use the bike to rush past the traffic and get to the office on time. You can ride it and enjoy the fresh cool morning air at weekends. Rest assured, you can even rely on it for road bike races! Besides, the assembly of the bike itself is pretty much quite easy and practical for most people. Make sure that you adjust the height of the steering wheel according to your physicality for the best comfortability.
- Name Vilano FORZA 3.0 Aluminum Carbon Road Bike Shimano Sora STI
- Color Matte Silver
- Frame 6061 Double Butted Aluminum
- Fork 12K Carbon Fiber Racing 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Front Derailleur Shimano Claris 3-Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora 8-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Claris STI
- Crankset Alloy 170mm w/ Alloy Chainrings
- Brakes Alloy Caliper
- Wheelset 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Sides Black Anodized
- Tires Kenda 700c x 23c
- Headset 1 1/8″
- Bottom Bracket Sealed
- Handlebar Alloy 6061 Bore: 26.0mm
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2mm
- Saddle Cionlli
- Stem Forged Alloy 1 1/8″ 100mm +-10°
- Pedals Platform w/ Toe Strap
- Chain KMC 8-Speed
– The amazing price point for such quality
– Extraordinarily high performance
– Very durable yet very lightweight
– Comfortable even on rough terrains
Get Vilano Forza 3.0 Aluminum Carbon Road Bike Shimano Sora in its best price here!