If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line heart rate monitor, you can’t go wrong with the Polar FT60 or FT7. Both models are packed with features to help you stay on track with your fitness goals. So, which one is right for you? Let’s take a closer look at the FT60 vs FT7 to help you decide.
Polar FT60 and Polar FT7 are both heart rate monitors offering quite some functionalities. Since it is kind of difficult to find a fully comparable list of specs and feats between those two models, many people find it confusing when having to choose one of them to purchase. They are in roughly the same class of under two hundred dollars. This article is specifically made to help you decide which one will suit your needs best.
Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor
Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor is equipped with the featured STAR Training program. It means you can have a digital personal trainer ready to assist you in each session of your workouts on your wrist. The program provides personalized, accessible, valuable training, and the reward system is fun.
Several intelligent coaching features will help you track your fitness progress and improvements. Besides having excellent programs that can play as your trainer, primary and side features are available, like heart rate, calories burnt, speed and distance sensors, and an online training diary. The device can store up to 100 training files.
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor
Polar FT7 is not as sophisticated as Polar FT60, but we must admit that it also comes with excellent greatness. It does not have a training program, but the features can help you determine your needs and progress yourself.
For example, this Energy Pointer informs you whether your training’s main impact is for fitness improvement or simply fat burning. Other functionalities are about monitoring as well, including the heart rate monitor.
Polar FT60 Vs FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Comparisons
|Brand||Polar FT60||Polar FT7|
|Features||– STAR Training program provides personalized, easy-to-follow training programs and rewards you when you achieve them |
– Displays calories, fat burn percentage, stores 100 training files, and has backlight; Unisex design with a silicone wrist band that wipes clean
– Helps you exercise smarter with unique Smart Coaching features such as Fitness Test, a quick 5 min test that helps you track your fitness improvements
– Includes comfortable fabric transmitter strap and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk; Syncs with most gym equipment
– Compatible with optional speed/distance sensors and downloads to free online training diary with optional FlowLink accessory
|Includes the comfortable H1 heart rate chest strap. |
– Not Bluetooth compatible
– Continuous, accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
– Energy Pointer feature tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
– Smart Calorie feature uses your data to provide accurate calories burned
– Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape; Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
– User-replaceable battery, water resistant (30m), plus connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink
|Ratings*||4.1 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||Save Time please click here||Save Time please click here|
NOTE: Product prices, availability, ratings, and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right the ) and are subject to change. Any price, availability, and save money information displayed on Amazon and other e-commerce sites at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The built-in training programs in Polar FT60 are a huge benefit too bad to be missed. Also, the speed and distance sensors are helpful if you are riding. Therefore, Polar FT60 is the best way to go here.