GMC Denali Bike Review
This GMC Denali Bike Review looks to give you a better idea of all the features, all the pros and all the cons that come with this particular bike, to help you decide whether this is the bike for you. We’ll also be taking a closer look at customer feedback to fully understand what people who have already purchased the bike think about it’s capabilities.
– 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame
– Alloy calipers and ally brake levers
– High-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims
– Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts makes it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly
– High-performance 700c tires are up to the challenge of rigorous street racing
The GMC Denali bike comes with 21 built in speeds, and consists of a gorgeous aluminum frame that gives it a clean and professional look. The bike weighs only 29 pounds, comes equipped with Kenda black tires, plastic body with steel cage pedals, a GMC series fork and a KMC chain. The handle is 430mm long, while the breaks are Promax 501’s.
Let’s take a closer look at what bike enthusiasts who have purchased the GMC Denali Bike have to say about this product. We’ll look at both pros and cons to give you all the required information needed to make a fair assessment of how good this bike would be for you.
– frame stays rigid even after 2000 miles of heavy riding in tough conditions
– feels good to ride on, and looks great, people will think you paid more money than you did
– great for both professionals and beginner cyclists
– frame is actually quite light, you won’t have to worry about carrying it up the stairs that much
– costs only a fraction of what other road bikes cost, and does its job just as well
– the seat can be hard for some people
– assembling the handles can be tricky
– no break levers on handle, you need to move your hand down to activate breaks
All things taken into consideration, the GMC Denali Bike review has taught us that this is a great bike for both a casual rider, while also being preferred by several experienced professionals as well. It’s the best bike in this price range, rides well on the road, and most importantly, it’s durable.