Genesis mountain bike review highlights the features, pros,
The Genesis Mountain Bike Review
Riders consider the bike strong enough. The full-suspension bike has it all from having at least one disc brake, smooth and quiet shifting gears, Shimano drivetrain, and the suspension that gives a smooth ride. This bike also comes with a padded seat. A blind eye cannot be turned to its nice thought of the slogan “Excellence Begins Here”
Double suspension mountain bike kicks it up a notch by giving you a rear shock to balance out the anterior. Genesis mountain bike comes with 26″ wheels and you can ride it to places that other bikes cannot dare. The breaks are also fast and firm. As an added advantage, this bike entails a full set of front, rear, wheel, and pedal reflectors, to comply with local automobile codes.
The bike also has its drawbacks with critics citing its flimsy pedals. The sit is also a bit uncomfortable.
Pros of Genesis mountain bike
- It gives a very comfortable and smooth ride.
- It has great shock absorbers making it the best ride on the hill
- Its gear system is just amazing, smooth, and simple hence it will not give you trouble when shifting.
- It has a well balanced and equal weight distribution.
Cons of Genesis mountain bike
- The breaks become lose fast and you may need to tighten them regularly.
- The seat is too small and it can irritate a little bit if you sit on it too long. You may also need to change the seat to a bigger one that can suit you.
- This is not a road bike. If you intend to go on long-distance, you need to get the one with a few slim tires.
In conclusion, if you are thinking of making all your free times a mountain climbing experience, then this genesis mountain bike review will help you purchase the ideal bike for you. It is a family thing and hence Genesis mountain bike can be the ultimate family recreational secret.