Bikes have always been used by us for many years when touring far places or when we have free time and decide to cycle in and around the places we live. Bikes come in different sizes as there are small bikes for kids which are just for hanging around the neighborhood as they cannot be ridden on rough landscapes such as tough terrains. Mountain bikes of larger sizes meant for teenagers and adults serve key purposes apart from just having fun. For people who cannot afford bus fare to a certain place then they can use bicycle to cut on transport cost. Mountain bikes are also used by professional sportsmen and women participating in international cycling sports.
We have mountain bikes such as Diamondback Response and Diamondback Overdrive bikes which make travelling along the road comfortable and flexible. Let’s take a look into Diamondback Response vs Overdrive mountain bike comparisons and differences:
Comparisons of the Bikes
- Both bikes have 29 inches Mountain Bike wheels.
- Both bikes’ brake levers are Shimano Altus Integrated Brake Levers.
- They both have Shimano TX50 dual pull Front Derailleur.
- Diamondback Response has a Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7spd while the Diamondback Overdrive’s shifter is Shimano Altus EF-51 Easyfire 8spd.
- Diamondback Response is fitted with brakes courtesy of Promax-DSK Mechanic Disc with 6-inch rotors whereas Diamondback Overdrive is fitted with Tektro Aires Mechanical Disc Brake together with 180 mm front rotor and 160 mm rear rotor.
DiamondbackResponse mountain bike has a lower price than Overdrive mountain bike.
- Diamondback Overdrive has a powered Stang and solid seat while Overdrive has an SR Suntour XCT cushion seat.
- Overdrive can be used by professional cyclists who feel they need to acquire great cycling experience.
- Diamondback Response has no Cassette player whereas Overdrive has a Shimano HG31 8spd Cassette player.
Diamondback Response Vs Overdrive
|Diamondback Response||Diamondback Overdrive|
|Brand||Diamondback Bicycles||Diamondback Bicycles|
|Features||– Redesigned Response 6061-T6 Aluminum frame; new look, same reliability – 29″ diameter wheels for easy navigation over large obstacles – 100mm suspension fork for smooth riding over rough terrain – Mechanical Disc Brakes for enhanced stopping power – 7 Speed drivetrain to see you through the ride||– Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Overdrive 29er Frame – SR Suntour XCT 29″ 100mm Fork – 8 speed Shimano Drivetrain with Easy fire Trigger Shifters – SL-7 Diamondback Double Wall Rims – Tektro IO Plus Mechanical Disc Brakes with 6″ rotors|
|Ratings*||4.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||Save 16% please click here||Save 28% please click here|
NOTE: Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the title) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on the Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We can clearly tell that both mountain bikes have seats that are made with safety measures to ensure that cyclists do not suffer injuries. Their seats are also made comfortable which makes cycling on bumpy terrains and rocky slopes much easier.
Diamondback Response vs Overdrive mountain bike competition not only gives cyclists time to make decisions on which bike to buy, but it also generates positive customer reviews on their functionality.
However, the Diamondback Overdrive bike comes out the winner despite its higher price. It is designed to bike over long distances and effectively course through strenuous landscapes more than Diamondback Response.